Firstly I would like to say that I have no clue on how this works really, so apologies if I do it wrong haha. I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Jess from jessicabow last night
! So I would just like to say thank you to her and I am really flattered as I have only been on here for 5 minutes! So please look at her blog, it’s lovely. (:
I would also like to thank her, and everyone else, for actually reading my blog. When I started posting on here I never thought anyone would actually comment or be interested in what I had to say, but a lot of people have been leaving me lovely comments about everything and now I have won this, I feel really flattered and I would like to say I appreciate everyone who follows and leaves me comments. 🙂
Rules of the honour
- Thank the person t hat nominated you with a link back;
- Tell 7 things about you; and
- Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
I have already dont the 1st (Thank you again by the way), so I will get started on the 2nd.
7 things about me.
1. I am currently in my first year of sixth form and I study History, German, Chemistry and Biology.
2. I am an only child.
3. My natural hair colour is blonde, but I have had it red for over a year now.
4. I have a part-time job.
5. I bite my nails terribly.
6. I have an amazing boyfriend called Lewis.
As I said before, I haven’t been on here that long so I feel I haven’t made a really informed decision, but yeah.
I should also be doing a haul post later today about what I bought yesterday, and I may do a OOTD/FOTD, for yesterday, depending on if I finish my work for today (hope that made sense).
Thanks for reading, and thanks to Jess again for awarding me this!